Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Staying on the Spring theme...

Today I'd like to introduce the oh so talented, I wish I had her skills, Rebecca of Adobe Sol Designs. I stop by her shop and her blog often to see what new pieces she has created to add to my wish list! Yesterday, she blogged http://www.adobesol.com/blog/ about spring and being in the mood for flowers, being a May baby I can relate to flowers! This is her new Calla Lily necklace and earrings, made of copper, she has handformed, textured and wire wrapped these stunning pieces and they are available in her Etsy shop http://www.adobesol.etsy.com/ Rebecca also has a wonderful twigs collection that I know you will be impressed with, so go now and check out all the pretties she has in her shop!

Besides handcrafting rustic art jewelry, Rebecca is also the mom of a child who was recently diagnosed with Type-1 diabetes, she now has a strong voice for JDRF-Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and will often have charity sales where the amount of the sale will go directly to JDRF! This is what drew me to Adobe Sol on Etsy in the first place, so please watch for these terrific charity sales Rebecca has both in her etsy shop and on her website which you can get to through her blog.

Thank you Rebecca for bringing flowers our way today!


3 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh, I like these so much! If I had the $$ I'd buy them both!

Tammy and Rob said...

I know the feeling Doreen, I treat myself to Rebecca's work every so often. Her rings are amazing and very comfortable.

AdobeSol said...

Tammy, Thank you so very much for featuring me in your fabulous blog!

You guys are the best!

Rebecca