Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Cleaning


Well it's nice to have Spring here and an end to the cold brisk days and now that I have found some new energy with the longer days I have been looking around my little studio with exasperation. Rob likes to say I corner myself into one little area at my work table, wondering how on earth I can get anything done! So I have decided it's time to do a little spring cleaning, as much as I hate to I have to. We have the Taos art show coming up in a month and I need to concentrate...yeah right!

To make room for new little tesoros (this is what I call my pieces-spanish for treasures) I have reduced the prices on my jewelry in the Etsy shop, the necklace and bracelets shown here have some wonderful polyart beads made by AslanCrafts on Etsy, and I also plan on having our first give-away, YAY, on our blog so stay tuned for that, I will be announcing it by the end of the week.

Happy Monday all, hope your week is a good one!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

I really like the vibrant colors of your jewelry! Hooray! I love giveaways! I'll be looking forward to entering :)

Tammy and Rob said...

Thanks Doreen!
You will be the first to know about the giveaway!

Melissa said...

I really need some new jewelry. I'm in!