Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Winner is...

Lucky #2~Sharon of Livewire Jewelry is the winner of a bracelet using her favorite colors of blue, blue green, turquoise and teal!! I used the OJUG Raffle Runner to pick the random number.
Sharon give me a couple of days to make this special bracelet for you and I will post on both of our blogs when it is ready!

Thanks to everyone who participated, I will try to hold one of these again in the near future, so keep checking back!

Have a happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

sharon said...

OMG, I am so thrilled, thank you so so much!! I am loving your blog and it has really influenced me! I like when I can find a new approach to something I do by learning from others. Take your time with making it, I know we all have very busy lives. In fact I had to work today so I am still up at 1:24 a.m. making jewelry (and reading blogs!), because I'm possessed sometimes! I'm sure you understand! Thanks again, I can't wait!!

sharon said...

Hey Tammy and Rob, I think we want to know more about you, so

I've tagged you!!