Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wine and Art...

...on a Saturday afternoon, sounds like fun to me!
We would like to invite you to our opening reception of Wine & Art at the Bonacquisti Wine Company. Rob will be showing his new collection of Primitive folk art paintings and Santero art work and I will be showing my newest mixed media jewelry pieces featuring Frida Kahlo and Dia de los Muertos art.

We would like to thank Paul & Judy Bonacquisti for inviting us to show in their fabuloso urban winery right here in Denver.


We look forward to seeing all our friends and family and enjoying some great wine!


SALUD!!!


4 comments:

Prairie Emporium said...

Tammy, sounds like so much fun, if only it wouldn't take me 8 hours to drive to Denver. I want to see your new mixed media jewelry, it sounds exciting.

sharon said...

Tammy, that is fantastic news...you guys must be honored...and well deserving of this! Can't wait to see your new designs! Do show!!

SummersStudio said...

Best of luck with the show, Tammy & Rob. What a great venue and it sounds like fun. I would love to be there!

Tammy and Rob said...

Thanks chicas!!
We are very excited and have been working in a frenzy to get ready for the show! The room is huge and Rob is painting away and I'm in the house with every single bead organizer/holder surrounding me in my little workshop. I will try hard to post pics, give me a nudge if you don't see anything by Wednesday girls ;)