Saturday, August 1, 2009

We can finally breathe...


Rob and I have been working in a frenzy this past couple of weeks trying to get ready for the Art & Wine show at the Bonacquisti wine company. Rob completed some amazing pieces and to finally see them up on the wall instead of on the floor of the studio, well let me just say I am so excited for the rest of the world to see them!! I finished many pieces as well and am really pleased with the way they turned out.


Our camera died this past Monday, I bought another and haven't had quite enough time to take any pics of the new pieces. We decided to wait until the show today and take pictures there.


We will have a few days to just take a breather and then it's back to the workshops to get ready for the Chile Harvest festival at the end of the month.


Have a happy weekend!!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Sounds like you have been reaaallly busy! Have a great show. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. I like the picture of you two on this post. Cute! Rob looks just like my brother in this photo.

sharon said...

Best wishes for your show Tammy...I'm sure it will be great!!Can't wait to see the pics!!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the show...can't wait to see the photos to.

Tammy and Rob said...

Thanks to all of you!
The show was good and we are exhausted!
I will post some photos tomorrow morning, they aren't the greatest because of the indoor lighting and allowing Rob to be the photographer;)
Doreen-I'll have to tell Rob he has twin out there. This is one of my favorite pics too.
Have a good night all-off to read everyone's blog before I hit the hay.