Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friday Night Art Show at Bonacquisti Wine Company

We had another art reception at the Bonacquisti wine company this past friday evening. We had lots of fun visiting with friends, family, and all the new people we met!

The lighting in there isn't the greatest but I gave it my best shot. I love how Rob set up the table with Sacred Heart and Virgen de Guadalupe art.

We both did really well both on the 1st and then this past Friday, so we are very happy!!
Rob is currently working on more paintings and I am working on my necklaces/bracelets for the Chili Harvest Festival at the end of August. We feel like summer has completely passed us by, it seems like just a short while ago it was May, where oh where has summer gone?!

1 comment:

SummersStudio said...

What a lovely setting for a show. Even better that you did well! I know what you mean about summer. But I hope you've been busy in a good way.