Friday, October 16, 2009

A Heavy Heart...

Yes, my heart has been heavy all week. A very special member of our family, Raymond (my cousin/god brother) has gone home to be with the Lord. This past week has been a whirlwind of planning, running around, and today, well today it is finally reflection. Reflections of this young man as a baby, a young child, a teenager. All those memories hitting me at once. I know it is never easy for those that are left behind, I know time heals all pain and heartache. Raymond went through these same things I am describing when his mother (my aunt) passed away seven years ago, so I guess what I am trying to say is, how proud I was of Raymond, he went through many trials throughout his young life, and he did and gave his best. I am thankful that he had so many that loved and cared about him, but I know he is where he is supposed to be...and tonight we will say goodbye.

Vaya con Dios
Walk with the Lord

I will be posting his bio next so that his friends in different states may view

No comments: