Sunday, October 4, 2009

Santos


Hola! Yes we are still here, we used the month of September to rest and get a head start on both the Dia de los Muertos show and stocking up on holiday pieces for when we rent our room at the gallery in November and December.


Rob has debuted his mini retablo collection in the Etsy store. They are priced perfectly to give as gifts for Christmas or if you just like Santos! I haven't put much on 1000markets since it's still pretty slow there. Anymore it seems that we do much better in the gallery than online. Art is such a personal thing and it always helps to see it in person.


I am working on pieces still, but I too find that sales are better offline. This is my busiest time of year and when I get commissioned the most. I've also been working on making polymer clay beads with religious icon images on them and that has been really fun. Sometimes you just never know what you're capable of until you just try! A new jewelry collection is right around the corner, I'll keep this updated often.


Fall came early to Denver, it has been very cool around here, but still beautiful!

Well off to catch up on my favorite blogs!


1 comment:

sharon said...

Hi Tammy and Rob, and thank you for the sweet comments!! Glad your back and I see your work is more beautiful than ever, and sooo glad to hear it's selling for you!