Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello again!

I can't believe we are already in March, where is the time going?! I have been so busy with silversmithing classes and replenishing inventory for the gallery that I have not had much time to post anything new.

We had a great month at the gallery and are now getting our pieces ready for Taos in May. Rob and I are also participating in a show at the gallery called Santos Y Cruces in April. It seems like we have been non-stop for quite a few months now. I am excited to be learning how to work with metal, my next endeavor is torch fired enameling, thanks to Barbara Lewis at Painting with Fire, Rob was even sweet enough to buy me some Mapp gas, she is so thoughtful and inspiring to all that she gives her wisdom of this art to! I will soon show off the pieces I created in class, they are not the best mind you, but it is fun just learning the basics.

This weekend brings the gem show and I hope to get just a few things, keep my budget, yeah right, I'll probably come home with way more than I should!!

Well off to catch up on all the new creations and new in blogland :0)

Almost forgot to mention that I have placed new prices on all bracelets and necklaces. Why? I have had to take a long deep breath and realize that with the economy the way it is, not many folks are wanting to spend a whole lot on little extras for themselves, sooo, bracelets are going to be set at $30 and necklaces will run $48-$60, listing more in the Etsy shop now.

No comments: