Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hola!

Was a little under the weather for a few days there, but back in action now!
We had a wonderful arts and crafts show at our building last Thursday and Friday, there was a man who owns a bar called the Thin Man that bought 6, yep 6 of Rob's retablos! My first thought was that he was going to sell them, but no what he does is display religious icon art on one wall in his bar, we thought that was pretty cool. By the time Friday was over I had sold most of Rob's art and my jewelry sold really well too, I now have to replenish and have had absolutely no energy! I am very happy that the new pieces I created with my own handmade polymer clay beads sold and had so many nice comments on them. I just made two more and listed them, here are some pics.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful, congrats to you both! Love your work!

Sacred Yoli said...

Beautiful pieces! And congrats on a successful show.

Saludos,
Yoli

Tammy and Rob said...

Thanks Marbella and Yoli!

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

Tammy, That’s great, glad you had a good show. I love your work; the colors on your new bracelet are so fun. I love the combination.

Tammy and Rob said...

Hi Debbie, thanks! You know I was really just playing around with the clay the night I made that yellow and turquoise set, and I just kind of thought of the summer sunshine, I thought they came out well!

sharon said...

I enjoy your work so much Tammy and Rob, your colors are so vibrant and alive, in jewelry and the woodwork! I do adore Rob's work, but it is a little above my budget at the moment....ah patience!!! Maybe someday he can make miniatures for those of us with miniature wallets!!!, haha So glad you did so well at the show, it's uplifting to hear that!

brendalou said...

Beautiful colors.

Tammy and Rob said...

Aah, you all are so sweet, we are very happy to have you all as friends! Sharon it's so funny you said that since I am getting ready to add some new pieces of Rob's today and they are in the $25 - $50 price range. Let me know what you think :)

sharon said...

They are all so lovely, I'm saving, I'm saving up my pennies.....

Sharon said...

Just discovered your blog--love all the bright colors and beautiful art!

lilibulle said...

que pulsera mas bonita!! me encantan los coloridos!!