Saturday, May 30, 2009

I really need to get busy!

It has now been a couple of weeks since I've made anything new and tomorrow my goal is to make at least 4 new bracelets, maybe a couple of necklaces and some more cuff bracelets. We spent the morning at the flea market looking for more treasures but didn't really find much. We didn't even get any good veggies this time around. Then it was back home to mow the yard, pull the weeds, and give it all a good watering. My canna lilies are so beautiful and healthy this year, I just love them! The vegetable garden is starting to show off too and soon I will be out there everyday tending to it.
I love this time of year, the days are warm but not too hot and the evenings are still cool. Makes me want to move my workshop outside!
I still have the SALE going on in the Etsy shop and will probably end that on Monday. Hope everyone is having a wonderful, happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your new things!