Sunday, May 3, 2009

Soul of the Southwest...

That phrase describes me perfectly, I love New Mexico, that is my quiet place when the big city gets to be too much for me. I thank the Lord that my husband is in love not only with me but New Mexico too. He too is inspired by the colors, nature and beauty of the desert and many of his pieces of art are created from places he has been there.
As mentioned yesterday, I have been working on some polymer clay pieces that I plan on taking with me to the show in Taos. Here is a little sneak peek at one that I made for myself to wear while out there. I have always loved playing in the garden or MUD since I was a little girl and that is what polymer clay reminds me of, free to make what ever you like!

3 comments:

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

Tammy, Your bracelet is beautiful and the colors look exactly like what I think you would choose. Can’t wait to see the others.

Tammy and Rob said...

Thanks Debbie! I already have 4 orders from some ladies at work, lol, I didn't think they would be that popular.

sharon said...

Tammy, that bracelet is incredible!!
It doesn't look like polymer clay, it's fantastic!! Glad your having a good time!