Saturday, May 2, 2009

On My Way to the Land of Enchantment!

Well it is Saturday night and I am working on my new polymer clay pieces that I will be taking to Taos next weekend and tomorrow will be spent making some new bracelets and necklaces. Rebecca from AdobeSol made some beautiful clasps for me and I can't wait to get started!
I don't think we will be able to make it to the ranch so I thought I would post some pics from when Rob went down last in March.
Have a good weekend all!
The Pecos River runs through our town. Those big boulders have been there forever! The next pic is part of our family's land and where we hope to build a little place of our own to stay when we go down there.



This is the beautiful choya (cactus) that has lovely little flowers blooming on it! When the choya dies we collect it to make crosses.

4 comments:

sharon said...

Tammy, I looove seeing your photos, so different from my scenery so I enjoy that!! Make sure we get to see some of those new polymer clay pieces!

Tammy and Rob said...

Thanks Sharon, I plan on taking some on our way to Taos, that part of NM is beautiful too. Your bracelet is ready but it has been raining here all day and I absolutely hate taking pics inside!
I'll post the polymer pieces tomorrow :)

Debbie/ Prairie Emporium said...

Tammy, Hope you have a great trip and I love your photos. Will keep watching for more from your trip and tomorrow for you bracelet photos.

Tammy and Rob said...

Debbie, thank you! I'm getting a little anxious about showing my polymer clay, I'm finally ready to let the world see my new creations!