Friday, May 8, 2009

Taos

We made it to Taos and we are loving it! Last night was spent getting settled into our lovely room at the Adobe and Pines Inn, where they have a fantastic courtyard with hens, no roosters, just Rob, roaming around and they even have some pygmy goats in a pen, I love goats!


This morning we were treated to a wonderful breakfast and then we were on our way to the fine arts and crafts show where hands down we are showing with some of the nicest people we have ever met!!! To the right of us is JoAnn of Snazzy Glass, I will post some pics of her fused glass work tomorrow. Previous vendors told us early that Fridays are always a slow day, but surprisingly we did well and we are happy!

We are now relaxing on the patio outside of our room, Rob is painting one of his pieces and I am getting to read all of your wonderful blogs!
Goodnight and talk to ya'll tomorrow.

3 comments:

sharon said...

Tammy, thanks for your nice comment! I'm so glad everything is going good
for you! Rob's pieces are so beautiful I can't believe it, there are no words to describe!! Your place looks great too, so comfy! Wishing you more good luck!

Tammy and Rob said...

Thanks Sharon, we appreciate when people send good luck our way!

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of your work and are in my favs at etsy. Glad I found your blog and am now following you here.
Love "La Malaguena" on your playlist; it's one of my favorite Spanish songs. Oh how I wish I could play the guitar!