Sunday, May 31, 2009

Making jewelry and eating ribs

Well my day started off good enough, but has kind of dwindled into a lazy afternoon. I did get a few pieces done, and I am going to be baking the cuff bracelets this evening. Rob made the yummiest fall off the bone ribs, we barely even touched the corn and baked beans, because the ribs took center stage! Did I ever mention that Rob does all the cooking? Yes I am blessed! I take care of the cleaning and in return I am fed!!! No really, Rob is from Tennessee and not only can he cook some fabulous Southern style food but he also makes some kick ass mexican food too, thanks to yours truly and mi familia!
Okay enough about food, here are a couple of the pieces that are finished and going into the Etsy shop. Mi Linda are earrings that remind me of family vacations spent in Mexico and watching the beautiful Spanish dancers. Southwest Americana is a bracelet that I have continuously made throughout the years with slight variations. I hope to post pictures of the cuff bracelets tomorrow as well as some of Rob's new pieces.

1 comment:

sharon said...

Tammy. those earrings are so pretty...and very different, and your right, they look like spanish dancers!! The bracelet is awesome, as all your bracelets are!! And now I'm starving for ribs...and someone to cook it for me....lucky duck!!