Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun Time!

I've been tagged by Sandra of Marbella Designs, I'm not the best at these so here it goes...

What is your current obsession?

My current obsession is making polyart clay beads, cuff bracelets, and taking enameling classes.

What is your weirdest obsession?

Making sure all the doors are locked each time we leave the house, even when I know they are locked.

What are you wearing today?

Jean shorts and a sage green tank top, my usual Sunday outfit.

What is for dinner?

Red chili with brown rice, we're trying to cut back on carbs and staying away from fried foods. (Do you know how hard this is for a latina?!)

What would you eat for your last meal?

A ribeye steak topped with bleu cheese, mashed potatoes, and asparagus.

What was the last thing you bought?

Rob bought me a new table lamp for my work studio.

What are you listening to right now?

Nothing but nature and the sound of kids playing a few houses down.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Peanut butter cookie dough.

What do you think of the person who tagged you?

I love how beautiful Sandra's fine silver pieces are, the detail on them has to take lots of patience. Her blog is fun too!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Spain, of course! It's such a beautiful place.

What is your favorite color?

Purple

What language would you like to learn?

I would have to say German, I took it in high school and really liked it.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?

Don't really have any favorites, I like them all.

What is your favorite TV show?

I don't watch much TV, when I do I'm usually watching CSI or the Cleaner.

If you had $100 right now what would you spend it on?

Tickets to the Earth, Wind, and Fire/Chicago concert!

Favorite Artist(s)?

Daniel Luna, Stevon Lucero, Theresa Duran, my husband Rob, Frida

What is your favorite season?

Hands down summer! I love the freedom of being outside.

Describe your personal style?

During the work week it is business casual-On weekends it's very comfortable and laid back style.

What are you going to do after this?

Get our clothes ready for the week, sand my beads, watch a bit of the news.

What are your favorite movies?

The Godfather, Slingblade, Selena, Heaven and Earth, Lonesome Dove

What's your favorite fruit?

Cherries

What inspires you?

God, nature, familia, color

What music do you like this week?

Old school rhythm and blues

What is your dream job?

I was once going to be a doctor.

What's stopping you?

Money and I wanted to raise my children, not be away from them.

If you could change something in the world to make it a better place what would it be?

That we as human beings would take care of our homeless, it's not up to the government to do this for them, so I suppose I would like people to have compassion, mercy, love, and kindness.

What do you have planned for tomorrow?

Work my day job and come home and do some art work.

What is your favorite city?

Chicago was a blast, the food and entertainment were the best!

What art technique would you like to learn next?

I want to take a drawing/painting class.

Well there you have it, a little about me. Not sure who to pick for this, I know not everyone likes to be tagged, but here is my list:
Prairie Emporium
LiveWire Jewelry
Summers Studio
Adobe Sol

The rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people or however many you would like.

Goodnight all ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing along. it's nice to get to know you.
sandra