Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Mexican Folk Art Paintings

Thought I would give you all a sneak peek at what Rob has been creating lately. Because it's almost summer, he thought it would be nice to do a few New Mexican folk art paintings that tell stories. He has one done, it is titled Mora County and I can't wait til you all see it, I will takes pics tomorrow morning. Tonight I went outside to his workshop, snuck behind him and took a pic of the one he is currently working on, not yet titled. Check out the color and how fun it just is!

See you tomorrow

3 comments:

sharon said...

You go Rob!!! Outstanding work! I love this because I started as a painter many years ago....just lovely!!

SummersStudio said...

Look at all that beautiful colour!

Anonymous said...

i love the colors, great work. loving Mexican folk art!