Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mora County

Here is the first of Rob's paintings! This first one is titled Mora County which is in northern New Mexico. Look at all the story telling going on in this piece, I love it! The second piece is also done and this one is titled Chili Time, this piece is also going to be shown at the Chili Harvest Festival that CHAC gallery is having in August, oh what fun! Well Rob hopes that this invokes some memories to those of you that are from or have visited New Mexico, if you have never been to New Mexico, well, just let the paintings tell you a story! Not the best pics I know, they are just so big and I'm not the best photographer, got figure out how to take some real good ones before listing in the shop.

5 comments:

sharon said...

OMG, you rock Rob!! The first one is my favorite!! I've never been there, but boy they tell me a lot....just exceptional!!

Tammy and Rob said...

Hey Sharon! Rob said to tell you it's New Mexico on acid! Thanks for checking by, talk soon!

Anonymous said...

you both are so talented! i love the bright colors, beautiful!

Debbie / Prairieemporium said...

Tammy and Rob, The new paintings remind me of quilt mosaics, I love them.

Tammy and Rob said...

Thanks Marbella! Debbie, you're right, I didn't see it like that til you mentioned it :)